Create an interactive training module
Why use Iris?
- to write an interactive training module based on a writing guide;
- to create multiple-choice type exercises, closed questions, fill-in-the-blanks, exercises based on categorization or reshuffling (using drag and drop);
- to publish an online module, as well as practice exercises (with or without solutions) in OpenDocument format so they can be printed;
- to reuse exercises or theoretical material in several modules.
Who is Iris for?
- teachers wanting to create interactive training modules, as a complement to classes, for self-training or for practice sessions;
- trainers needing to present prerequisite type modules or who need complementary material to training coursework.