Creating a program that combines the best of radio and the Web
Take care, this WebRadio chain is not yet compatible with the MacOS system.
Why use WebRadio?
- to enhance sound material with other media (text, pictures, etc.);
- to let listeners choose what part of the sound support they want to hear (partial access to a program is possible);
- to broadcast on several channels (Web, paper, RSS stream).
Who is WebRadio for?
- radio stations;
- sites that want to stage interviews, radio debates;
- anybody that wants to add value to sound content (podcast etc.).