Showlib, a library of pre-configured components, aimed at creating publishing chains for presentations and communication
ShowLib Library: What is it?
ShowLib is a library, in other words a set of pre-configured components (models, od, html, flash transformers etc.) devoted to publishing chains for:
- presenting organizations, associations, companies, labs etc, using Web sites, slideshows, kiosk displays for fairs, expos, brochures, sales offers etc.
- intra-organizational communication: intranet, reports, studies, notes, minutes.
What an organization can gain from using a publishing chain based on ShowLib:
- organizing its documentation;
- formalizing the process of editing and validating documents;
- guarantee of respecting a graphics charter;
- accessing technical media that are not always easily mastered (html for web sites, Flash for animated slideshows);
- creating a unique set of recurring basic content elements, used in different documents, so information is automatically updated over all supports.
Presentational brochures with strong graphic structure cannot be created with a SCENARI publishing chain without manually reworking the formatting in OpenOffice.
The Epicure research project experimented with the first version of the ShowOrg publishing chain in 18 small and medium-sized companies and startups in Picardy.
ShowLib is the result of a joint effort by:
- KELIS conseil & développement;
- Loïc Alejandro.
The moderator is Samuel Monsarrat.
For any questions or comment, please use the forum.
Kelis, produced by Kelis
UI ICS, produced by UTC
Cybera, produced by Kelis
ASAP, EPICURE project, design by Loïc Alejandro
Aromega, EPICURE project, design by AROMEGA & Kelis
scenari-platform.org, produced by l'UTC, Kelis, design by Loïc Alejandro
votedevaleur, produced by Kelis